- Fermentors / Bioreactors
- Benchtop Bioreactors and Fermentors
- Pilot Scale Bioreactors & Fermentors
- Industrial Scale Bioreactors & Fermentors
- Bioreactor & Fermentor Accessories
- Process Equipment
- CIP/SIP Systems
- Components & Instruments
- Sanitary Valves
- Single Use Products
- Sanitary Stainless Steel Fittings
- Process Tanks
- TFF Systems
- Contact Us!
Solaris Biotech USA: Bioreactors. Fermentors. Processing Equipment.
Cell Culture + Fermentation Solutions for
Benchtop Bioreactors + Fermentors are flexible and user-friendly for life sciences product development.
Designed to simplify the scaling up process.Standard and custom series range 30 L to 200 L.
Large scale fermentation and bioprocessing solutions.Standard and custom industrial fermentors from 20,000 L to beyond!
Fermentation + Bioprocessing
Solaris is a manufacturer of bioprocessing equipment specializing in bioreactors / fermentors, Tangential Flow Filtration systems, process tanks, CIP/SIP systems, ancillary equipment, and much more. Products and capabilities are available for virtually every scale and tailored for the demands associated with biotechnology, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, and dairy industries.
Scalability for Fermentation and Cell Culture Applications
A major advantage of utilizing Solaris is scalability. Lab scale (benchtop) platforms start at 200 ml total volume and for industrial scale we have designed systems up to 100,000 L. Virtually every volume between is possible which enables easier transition when scaling up or scaling down by: utilizing similar controlling software strategies, vessel configurations, inside engineering and support teams, and more!
Flexibility for virtually any use case!
Solaris entertains customized projects - both in terms of customizing existing product configurations and "design from scratch" applications.
- On the benchtop, we offer a full range of autoclavable photobioreactors and CIP/SIP systems as well as an extensive customizable rigid wall single use bioreactor platforms.
- Scaling up, we offer "standard" systems as well as "blank-slate" platforms where equipment can be tailored to exact engineered specifications.
- See our full line in out Bioreactor Showroom.
User Friendly Hardware and Software
Solaris is continuously pushing the envelope in vessel and system design in order to simplify user-equipment interaction. In conjunction, our software is designed to be powerful yet easy to navigate. The result? Innovative products designed for maximizing efficiency.
Solaris Maintenance and Support
- Preventative maintenance & calibration packages for all systems provided.
- All PM/calibration is performed by Solaris factory trained technicians, powered by A&P Calibration.
- Please contact us regarding our yearly, bi-yearly, multi-year or "on-call" services and packages!
- Solaris offers system installation capabilities for new & relocated equipment. Our highly trained technicians & engineers will mobilize to the location of installation to perform &/or supervise installation.